Virtual Real Estate
Your website is a valuable piece of virtual real estate.
Some sites need just a little TLC (“tender loving care”), while others are fixer-uppers and require a lot of work.
We like to begin the process with our Positive Projections Website Inspection.
Like Inspecting a Home, Only Virtual
Home Inspectors run through a detailed checklist, assessing structural elements like construction of walls, ceilings, roof, and foundation. We can run your website through an equally comprehensive inspection.
For qualified clients who are interested in improving their sites, we provide inspections at no charge.
We Carefully Examine:
- Attractiveness: The current look and feel of your site, including color scheme and graphics.
- Usability: Items like navigation, readability of text, and on-site search.
- Organization: Content structuring, including categorization into logical tiers.
- Purpose: How to improve the intended results of your website to richly convey its content and message to visitors.
- Speed: Web hosting speed factors like page load times.
- SEO: Search marketing factors like Google PageRank, linking, and making sure your site doesn’t include SEO (“search engine optimization”) techniques that used to work but are now dangerous.
- More: Many small details that really ad up (like termite infestation, lots of small things can ruin an entire website).
Large or Small
We’ve remodeled small sites with under a dozen pages on up to a major 6,000+ page site reconstruction for a California television station.
We’ll review the findings of your Positive Projections Website Inspection in person if geography allows or online via web conferencing, also at no charge.
If you decide you would like us to remodel your website, the process is similar to creating a new site, with the added steps of cleaning up your existing context (text and images) and moving them to your newly-designed site.
We began building and remodeling websites in 1995, the early days of the web, both for our own network of sites and for our clients.
Since it’s important to not only work in one’s business, but on it, we’re constantly improving the many step-by-step processes we’ve developed over the years. We’re continually learning and improving all of our best practice processes.
For example, we use the popular content management system as the foundation for all sites we create. While we could use a common auto-setup process, instead we’ve honed a 59-step process that increases security (to keep hackers away) and makes the sites we build run faster and more reliably.
We’ll be happy to provide you with a price estimate for your new website remodeling project. All projects are custom quoted, since there are many factors, including the number of pages and their complexity. After talking to you about your project, we will create a time and cost estimate.
We’re Happy to Help
Whether your website just needs new paint, tile, and carpeting—or requires major upgrades in foundation, wiring, and plumbing—you’re welcome to request a Positive Projections Website Inspection by clicking > Contact Us
Testimonial from David Boulton
To learn more, please click > Contact Us